My days are so boring right now, getting used to the stay at home mommy job while the mister works 5 days a week. I must say that since last Monday I have adjusted very well.
- woke up to two beautiful babies in my bed, snuggling and loving on each other in the early morning sunlight
- watched stuart little 2, twice
- ate peaches and cream oatmeal with lucas while kash played in his exercauser
- put the roast in the crock pot
- put the boys to bed for their naps
- swept, mopped, cleaned the living room
- made hobo hamburger stew for tomorrows dinner and lunches this week
- snuggled with kash while lucas finished is nap
- had lunch
- played with the babies and watched spongebob until the hubstermeister came home
yep, i’m officially boring. i can not wait until it warms up and we can go to the park. and we move to the new house and can play in the yard where there aren’t a million stray cats pooing everywhere and in a nice neighborhood. we didn’t even manage to get officially dressed today, we changed into clean pjs and just chilled.